- You will act as an IT Security consultant with strong client focus.
- You will use Identity Management products of all major vendors.
- You will adapt software to clients’ needs.
- You will be part of a dynamic team implementing security solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The ideal candidate has minimum a graduate or bachelor degree in Computer Science. Experience as a J2EE/.Net developer, experience as system enigneer/administrator or experience as a security consultant is a plus. Interest or experience in enterprise class systems and an interest in workflow systems, access control and identity management is a must.
- interested in IT Security and more specifically in Identity and Account Management and are willing to learn.
- obtained a Graduate or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- a teamplayer with good communication skills.
- fluent in Dutch or French, with a very good knowledge of English.
- flexible, eager to learn and stress resistant.
- a driver’s license.
- willing to travel throughout Belgium.
Experience or knowledge in any of the following is a definite plus.
- Identity Management/Governance systems (IBM IGI, Omada, …).
- Privileged Account Management (CyberArk, IBM, , …)
- Enterprise SSO (Imprivata, IBM, ...).
- IM/IG standards like RBAC, SCIM, lifecycle workflow, …
- Using methodologies.
- Programming certification (Java/.Net).
Working for IS4U, you end up in a dynamic and challenging organization. This will allow you to take initiative and to grow as an IT security consultant. IS4U, as part of the Cronos Group, is an experienced IT security company. This gives you great career opportunities within a stable environment. We will provide a competitive salary, a company car, laptop and other company benefits.
Interested? Call us at +32 3 450 67 89 or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org!